OASIS GOLF ACADEMY
No matter what level of golfer, "having fun" should be the #1 priority while learning and playing golf. Beginners and accomplished players will benefit from personalized instruction that takes into consideration the unique physical capabilities of each student. By getting the student to be more aware of what they are doing and why they are doing it, they can become their own golf coach. Sign up for instruction from one of our professional golf instructors. Private Lessons are scheduled at your convenience and do not have to be on a fixed schedule of same day and time every week. If you buy a series, you can use the lessons one at a time at your leisure. Video Instruction and Loaner Clubs are available at no extra cost! Note: buckets are included free with all lesson types (Private, Private Group, and Custom Clinics).
Dave has been in the golf business at private and public golf courses for over 30 years and a PGA Professional Member since 1995. He has played in several Michigan PGA Tournaments and also has attended numerous coaching and player development seminars throughout his career. Some of the certification and coaching seminars attended over the years: US Kids Golf, FlightScope, Michael Hebron, Hank Haney, Gary Wiren, Rick Smith, Jimmy Ballard, David Leadbetter, Dr. Bob Rotella, Jim Flick, Mike Bender, Mark Blackburn.
Dave believes that strong emphasis should be placed on the importance of pre-swing fundamentals. The proper grip, aim, stance, balance, posture, alignment and ball position is the foundation of a good golf swing to create solid ball impact. He does not prescribe to the “one swing fits all” approach as everyone has varying levels of timing, flexibility and physical build.
Dave’s instruction reaches all levels of golfers with individual private lessons, junior lessons, golf clinics, junior golf camps and group lessons available all year at Oasis Golf .
ALL TEACHING PROFESSIONALS ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT EMPLOYEES OF OASIS GOLF CENTER.
* Junior is 6 - 15 years of age
** Series (4 - 6) lessons must be used within 1 year from the date of purchase.
A NO SHOW OR NO CALL to cancel will result in a lesson used for the series.
Steps to take a lesson at Oasis:
1. Book a lesson Online or Calling 734-420-4653
2. Arrive Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled lesson time. Check in for the lesson at the golf counter with staff (only cash, visa, mastercard or discover is accepted).
3. Bring The dome is heated and comfortable throughout the winter, so a long sleeve shirt or sweatshirt will keep you warm. Also, golf shoes or tennis shoes should be worn. The clubs to bring will be determined by what you would look to accomplish. If there are specific issues that you want addressed (driving, irons, short game, putting, etc.., then you should bring the appropriate clubs. If you are looking for a general or overall game lesson, bring your entire set. We have golf clubs available for anyone without clubs.
4. Cancel Please call us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your lesson.